Friday, February 19, 2010

Love. Love. Love.

Another blog in like what 30 minutes. LOL! I just love to write! Ok now, I want to talk about love =)

Right now, I'm actually feelin like....FUCK U! when it comes to men. I'm not goin to lie. I'm single right now and feel glad that I am. I mean, i'm only 22 years old. I'm not tryin to settle down right now. I should think about it since Eva is in the picture but FUCK THAT SHIT! Ok sometimes I get urges... but that's another blog. I'm talkin about love right now!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is sweet. It's all those things Kirk Franklin said. It's platonic. it's romantic. it's spiritual. it is uplifting. It can be really great. Shoot, it causes me to glow LOL. maybe thats y wen i'm in love more guys tend to come my way......

Back in the day, I used to be in love with being in love. =/ I mean, crazy to say, but for the past couple years since wat 2005 i have had a boyfriend. back to back. i always had a back up. i kno immature but i was scared of lonely (Beyonce). I've been cheated on. Lied to. USED. Verbally abused. And I took it all. Tryin to show everyone that I am strong wen it comes to my man. That i am a down ass BITCH. but u kno wat? FUCK THAT SHIT! i'm sick of these guys treatin me and women in general like doormats. walkin all over them, wiping their feet on them, just treatin them like CRAP. i will NO LONGER allow these ASS HOLES to disrespect me. I have standards and so should women in general.

I need a man...well not really...more like WANT a man LOL...
A man should love me for who I am. Love me without makeup on. Love me in sweats and a tee. Love me when I say shit that doesnt make sense. Love me when I'm being silly. Love me wen i'm ANGRY at him. Love me because I love him. I cant seem to find that man.... so i've stopped looking.

My Dream Guy. Is someone who is like what i just mentioned before.
a guy who will be the first person to txt me good morning and the last person i talk to @ night to tell me sweet dreams.
a guy who would hold me while crying and wipe away my tears.
a guy who will not pressure me and respect my opinions, my thoughts, my truths*
a guy who will kiss my forehead to show that I'm in his thoughts
someone who is content with just holding me in his arms and shit, gettin cutty from ONLY ME
someone who cannot help but smile when I enter the room and see only me
someone who is not afraid to tell him friends about how he feels about me and will not try to impress his FRIENDS and do something stupid and lose me
and just a guy who is geniunely a nice guy and will care enough to support me in all my goals and ambitions, and will love my lil girl as his own.

I really honestly begin to wonder if a guy like that is really out there. I seem to attract ass holes, jerks, busted ass, ignorant, cheap, playas, and need to get slapped MEN. Y? (that will be my nxt venting blog LOL)

I believe that one day, i will have a guy that is perfect and NOT perfect at the same time. meaning, he is a great guy but it aint all sweet all the time. feel me?

IN the meantime, I am by myself and happy. Of course i get those urges but that's another blog. LOL

Smooches XO
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment