The ultimate curse of mine. Writer's Block. Ok, I told yall wen i was younger. i used to write stories and poems. Wat happened???? Well I got writer's block and I got it in the most messed up way.
Ok, I was writing a story. It was a story about a girl and a guy and they were in love. But the boy was a jealous boy and really possessive. So the girl left him. He began to stalk her, and it goes from there. I mean, it was detailed, it was clever, my friends would read it and were in love with it. Now I was typin it on the computer, and I can tell you that it was about 50 pages long and I wasnt even halfway done. But one day, when I came home and went to begin work on the next chapter of my book. I opened it up and saw the message, "You have more to do with your time than to write stuff like this" and NOTHING ELSE. EVERYTHING was GONE. It was all deleted and saved over. I cant even describe to yall how I felt. I was so ANGRY. I'm gettin upset now just thinkin about it. And ever since then, I cant write. I couldnt write stories. I couldnt write my poems. It jus really sucked ass.
This was approx 8 years ago. And it's still like that. I cant seem to let the words of a story flow out of me anymore. I think I'm scared. And that may be my blockage. I'm afraid that someone will reject and delete my work again. I'm afraid that people who do not kno me will not like my work. Maybe that's why I cannot write anymore. And it sux. A LOT.
Writing was my passion. I wasnt studyin to become a writer but maybe, jus maybe if I had kept writin and it was never interrupted. Maybe I would be publishing a book by now. But I cant seem to do it.
I came on blogspot because I wanted to begin writing again. I actually miss it. I miss it a lot. But maybe if I try again. Maybe the words will flow again.
XOXO
Roxy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment