Hahahahahahahahaha. Craziness. Sex, Droughts, and Thirsty Men. I've been wanting to write this blog for a couple days now.
Sex -- we all kno wat it is. hopefully grown people are reading this. it's something i have been thinkin about lately. probably because i've been seeing some FYNE guys lately. hahaha. & well the lust has been filling up and dammit it's hard being celibate. YES i'm celibate. There's a reason for that though..which i will explain now...
Drought -- hahaha. a drought. NO WATER. ok, I'm in a drought right now. it's my metaphor. there's no water flowing... hope ya catch my drift. it's coz i'm celibate. i decided to become celibate because it's time to be alone. I believe in the other blog I wrote about bein in a relationship back to back. So i jus got out of my last relationship last year. So this whole year I have been single. I believe it was time for me to be by myself. To learn to love myself and not have to worry about someone else besides my daughter. You kno the usual worries, "wat is he doing?" "y hasnt he called?" "is he cheating?" UGH? Stress for no reason at all. it was jus time to be ALONE.
Thirsty Men -- another hahahaha. wats a thirsty man? it's a guy who wants sex. well a girl can be thirsty too but i'm talkin about guys now. lately, i have been dealing with thirsty guys. no one wants to be in a relationship anymore. all guys wanna do is have sex. And i'm sick of those guys. And thats the other reason y I'm celibate. And they're so blunt with it now. I had a guy come up to me and he asked to eat me out. NO not TAKE me out to eat but to EAT me out. I jus walked away. It's insanity. Where's the RESPECT? Ugh, next time it happens I should just slap the guy. But then again, nigguz r crazy these days. it will be better for me just to say "NO" and walk off.
Well i'm done. I just wanted to chat mainly about my celibacy. I realized that there is nothin wrong wit it @ all. And I dont HAVE to have sex. I'm ok with jus chillin. Of course, sometimes I see a FYNE dude wit a nice swag that makes me say "he can get it" but nah, that would be easy. Ya gotta make a guy work for it, that's wat they like anyway.
XOXO
Roxy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment